When you become a Friend of the Manning Regional Art Gallery you will be supporting the continued development of the gallery and be entitled to the following benefits:
- Invitations to Gallery functions including official openings of new exhibitions and upcoming workshops.
- News on the latest happenings at the Gallery through our e-newsletter which details reviews, coming events, articles, opportunities and ideas.
- Concessions to Gallery events and exhibition openings managed by FOGS when an entry fee is charged.
- 10% discount on items over the value of $20 purchased at the Gallery retail shop.
- Membership of the Australian Federation of Friends of Museums (AFFM).
- Reciprocal privileges at AFFM galleries nationally and internationally, including entry discounts and admission to Members Lounges. This includes the Art Gallery of NSW.
- Involvement in forward planning and decision making if you wish to become a Committee Member.
- Enjoyment of a culturally inspired environment.
How FOGS members assist The Gallery
- Join a roster of volunteers to staff the reception area and supervise the Gallery
- Join the hanging parties and assist with the installation and dismantling of exhibitions
- Assist FOGS to fundraise for gallery improvements
- Become involved in opening nights by assisting with staffing and catering at social events
- Join the Garden Committee and assist with landscaping and maintaining the gallery grounds
Would you like to join FOGS or renew your membership? Click here for Membership Form
FOGS also offers corporate membership to local businesses and organisations that are interested in assisting with the development of the cultural life of the community through the promotion of the visual arts and the gallery.
Currently the proposals relating to corporate membership are under review, however if you are interested in becoming a corporate member please contact the membership secretary, Friends of The Gallery.